"Book a Librarian" One-on-One Service
Announcing new “Book a Librarian” virtual meeting opportunities!
We're excited to offer patrons 30-minute one-on-one meetings via Zoom to discuss and help with a range of topics. Before COVID, a favorite task of Adult Services librarians was working with patrons and teaching new skills, ranging from computer help, to makerspace skills, genealogy, book recommendations and more. While all meetings will remain virtual for the time being, we look forward to chatting with and helping you soon!
Beginning in mid-January, keep an eye on our events calendar for all of our "Book a Librarian" opportunities:
- Genealogy and Local History Research Help with Librarian Meghan on Mondays
- Makerspace Technology (Inkscape, TinkerCAD, and 3D printing software) with Library Assistant Josh on Tuesdays
- Borrowing eBooks with Libby & OverDrive with Librarian Tom on Wednesdays
- Readers’ Advisory and Book Club Tips with Librarian Joyce on Thursdays
- Sewing and Craft Basics with Librarian Cady on Thursdays
You can register for a one-on-one through our events calendar, or call the reference desk at 607-272-4557 for assistance.
Have questions about this service? Call us at the number above or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.