Technology Help One-on-One
About this event:
Book a volunteer technology tutor for help with one of the following:
- basic computer questions, such as using email, navigating the internet, or finding your files.
- learning to navigate your ereader, phone or tablet.
One topic on one device will be covered per session.
DON'T FORGET: Bring any passwords you may need to log into email, your account, or your device.
**Please visit the Adult Services reference desk at the time of your appointment.**
Appointments will be held in the library's Digital Lab.
We do not offer help with:
- Specialized software
- Malware, spyware, or computer repair
- Entering sensitive information
- We cannot offer medical, legal, or business advice or opinions.
- Keyboarding, typing or proofreading documents.
**PLEASE NOTE** We ask that our patrons please limit the number of appointments booked to one per month.
If you register and find you cannot make your appointment, please alert the reference desk at 607-272-4556 as soon as possible to respect the time of our volunteer.