Book a Librarian: eBook and Employment Resources
Program Type:Classes and Workshops, Digital Lab, One-on-One Appointments, Online Chat, Technology Class
About this event:
Reserve a 1-on-1 virtual appointment with Librarian Tom to learn how to navigate eBook or employment resources available through the library.
During this 30 minute ZOOM session, the goal be to cover some of the following topics:
- Setting up the Libby eBook app on your mobile device.
- How to send an eBook to your Amazon Kindle.
- Searching for employment opportunities
- Discover tools to help with creating cover letters and resumes.
- How to visit with LIVE coaches who will help with a variety of employment topics, including applications, interviewing, and unemployment assistance.
Please note in the registration form if there is a specific topic you would like to focus on.
You will be emailed a ZOOM link prior to your appointment. Please be prompt, and alert the librarian if you need to cancel.
If you need help setting up ZOOM on your account, please contact Tom, firstname.lastname@example.org, in advance of your appointment.