Did you hear?! You can get a library card online to access our Virtual Services
TCPL virtual services are open to you even if we are closed. If you don't have a library card with us, sign up online for a Tompkins County Public Library card.
From www.tcpl.org, you can access:
- OverDrive Collections – downloadable ebooks and audiobooks
- Mango Languages – over 70 language learning courses
- TumbleBook Library – ebooks for kids
To register for a card:
- Go to the online application and select "Ithaca - Tompkins County Public Library" when asked to select a home library. Then enter your zip code and select "Continue" to start the online registration.
- Enter a valid email address when registering online. This is how we will contact you.
- Within 1 week a staff person will contact you with your library card number so you can access our online resources.
You can stop in with your identification and we will give you your new card.