About this event:
Reserve a 1-on-1 virtual appointment with Librarian Joyce to help you find your next great book.
During this 30 minute ZOOM session, we can talk about the 5 "Ws" of finding a good book for you:
- Who are your favorite authors?
- What books have you loved, what genres & what format(s) do you prefer?
- When does the book take place or period addressed?
- Where can you find "Best Books" lists, award winners, theme-based lists and books on specific subjects?
- Why (if ever) did you give up on a book, e.g. the dreaded category of "Did Not Finish"?
If there's a specific topic you'd like to focus on, mention it. For example, how to use Goodreads for finding books, tracking your books, reading challenges and following friends' recommendations.
You will be emailed a ZOOM link prior to your appointment. Please be prompt, and alert the librarian if you need to cancel.
If you need help setting up ZOOM on your account, please contact Joyce, firstname.lastname@example.org, in advance of your appointment. If this time doesn't work for you, email Joyce, email@example.com or call 272-4557 ext. 257 and we'll find a time that does!