Program Type:Digital Lab, One-on-One Appointments, Online Chat, Technology Class
About this event:
Book a librarian or volunteer technology tutor for help with digital downloads, such as borrowing eBooks, or basic computer questions.
**Please note - This series of appointments will be with volunteer technology tutor, Gusti, and he is able to cover the following topics:
- Basic computers softwares
- Basic Statistical Analysis (R-Program)
- Using digital bibliography management softwares, such as Zotero, Mendeley, etc.
- Using cloud-based writing assistants, such as Grammarly, Writeful, etc.
- Using movie making software such as Adobe Premiere Pro and iMovie.
- Using online journal databases such as web of science, etc.
- Using online resources for English as A Second Language (ESL) learners.
**Please visit the Adult Services reference desk at the time of your appointment.** Appointments will be held in the library's Digital Lab and both staff and patrons will be following current safety protocols, including social distancing and proper mask wearing. For patrons who are interested in setting up a one-on-one appointment via Zoom, please let us know in the "Please describe what you would like help with." field.
**PLEASE NOTE** Our one-on-one tech help sessions are intended to provide our patrons with a basic foundation on the topic they are hoping to learn, and are not intended to act as regularly occurring classroom instruction. We ask that our patrons please be considerate of others and limit the number of appointments registered for to one a week.