It is a brand that also offers all the other "products" for betting, including traditional sports betting and online casinos. The Thunderpick electronic building channel is one of the most complete and specialized channels we have ever seen. How do you get a thunderpick bonus?
You need to register first. You need to go to the registration page on the Thunderpick website, where you can enter your contact information, make a deposit and get a discount on your bids.
After completing this quick three-step process, you can make your first deposit - this is where your Thunderpick code becomes really useful. When making your deposit, don't forget to add the Thunderpick referral code. This will give you the opportunity to receive a bonus of up to 500 euros!
There are many other benefits to using your Thunderpick bonus code, including the opportunity to enter a brand rewards competition where fantastic prizes await you.
Youth Services Computers
Youth Services internet stations are located in the Youth Services department, and are restricted to children five to twelve (5 - 12) years old.
Early Learning Computers
We have Early Learning Computer stations with fun and educational programs on topics such as music, language, anatomy, science, history, geography, building literacy skills and more.
Parents & Caregivers Computers
We have two internet stations reserved just for parents visiting our department with children. They are located next to our play area.
Special Software — Boardmaker
Create printed materials like communication boards, sequences and visual schedules. Easy-to-use features let you design your own materials, with symbols supported in 44 languages. You choose the topics, symbols, labels, colors, borders, and more. Available for in-house use only. Please ask for software at the Youth Services Desk.
Access our free high-speed wireless (WiFi) service with your laptop or mobile device from anywhere in the building. You will need your library card to access the service which allows you unlimited time while the library is open, and offers the option to print for a fee.
Computer Access Guidelines
- Internet use must be consistent with the current Library Code of Conduct, which is posted throughout the Library. Use of TCPL Internet computers and services is a privilege, and is not a right.
- Individuals twelve (12) years of age or younger must have the authorization of a parent or guardian to disclose personal information on the Internet.
- Children and young adults (ages 5 – 17) who are issued library cards will have unfiltered access to our collections and our services, including access to the internet through our public computers and WiFi service. Full responsibility for the use of materials and resources by minors (i.e. use by children under eighteen years of age) rests with their parents, guardians, and caregivers. Any restriction of children’s access to the internet is the responsibility of parents, guardians, and caregivers. Parents, guardians, and caregivers who do not want their children accessing the internet from library computers may opt them out of this service by notifying a staff member at Access and Circulation Services. Access to WiFi services via personal devices cannot be restricted based on age.
- Unauthorized disclosure of, use of, or dissemination of any minor's personal information by means of the internet, email, or any electronic technology is forbidden.
- Images of child pornography, or those which are sexually explicit, obscene, or harmful to minors may neither be displayed nor printed, and are expressly prohibited under New York State Penal Law § 235.00-235.24.
- Internet computers and network services may not be used for illegal activities, including harassment of others. Patrons may not misrepresent themselves when using the internet.
- Library patrons may not tamper with, alter, edit, damage or remove computer hardware, data and/or software.
Internet Access - Wired & Wireless Access
- This internet access option is open to patrons of all ages. Parents, guardians, and caregivers are responsible for supervising and guaranteeing their children’s proper and safe use of the internet.
- Use of the Library's internet access constitutes acceptance of this internet policy.
- Library patrons are responsible for configuring equipment to access the Library's service.
Library-Supplied Internet Computers
- All internet users must be registered TCPL or FLLS library card holders.
- Internet computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis for the next available computer.
- Patrons may receive up to ninety (90) minutes of access per day on the Information and Learning Services internet stations or up to sixty (60) minutes per day on the Youth Services and Teen Center computers and this access may be divided among multiple sessions.
- Patrons may not extend their time by using additional library cards.
- Information and Learning Services Internet computers are reserved for adults and young adults ages thirteen (13) and older.
- Teen Internet computers are reserved for young adults (ages 12-17).
- Youth Services Internet computers are reserved for children (ages 5-12).
- TCPL reserves the right to limit the number of people at individual Internet computers.