Tompkins County Public Library can help with many of your business services needs!
Black and white copies can be made for $.10 per page; full-color copies are $.60 per page. The machines take cash or credit cards.
You may fax up to 10 pages free of charge. Please visit the Adult Services Reference Desk for assistance.
Print & Scan
You can print from library computers, your laptop, or your mobile device through our mobile print service, PrinterOn.
You can also use the Scan and Send option to scan documents and email them right from the copier -- ask for help at the reference desk!
How do I print from a web browser?
- Visit www.printeron.net/tcpl/eastgreenstreet or scan the QR code to the right.
- Select your printer: black & white or color
- Enter Your email address
- Upload a file from your device
How do I print from my email?
- Forward your email or attachment to our print queue
- Black & white printing: email@example.com
- Color printing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using a tablet or smartphone? Download the PrinterOn app from your device's app store.
Pick up and pay for your print jobs at the library's Copy Center. Black & white prints are $0.10 per printed page and color prints are $0.60 per printed page (that means 1 double-sided black & white print will be $0.20).
A scanner is available for emailing or saving scanned documents (library card required for login).
Currently, we do not offer notary services.
Places that offer notary services in the Ithaca area:
- Tompkins County Clerk
320 N Tioga Street
M-F 8:30-4:30 p.m.
They have at least one (usually more) notaries on staff at all times. People needing this service need to have the document they need notarized along with a valid form of photo ID.
- Tompkins Trust Company
110 North Tioga Street
607-273-3210 M-F 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- UPS Store
- Uncle Marty’s Shipping Office
- Most banks offer notary services for their customers.