2018 ADULT SUMMER READING PROGRAM
June 23– August 4, 2018
Register at tcpl.ny03.readsquared.com!
Congratulations to Michelle Jackson, winner of our “Early Registration” drawing for signing up June 23rd through June 30th!
It’s not too late. Sign up and complete the program by August 4th and be eligible for lots more cool prizes!
Summer Reading Program? It’s not just for kids anymore!
Join Tompkins County Public Library’s 2018 Adult Summer Reading Challenge and be eligible for prizes! The theme of our summer program is “Libraries Rock!” Mix up music and books with us!
Complete the program by achieving 1000 points (log 2 books or combine points from logging books and/or activities) and earn a certificate. Patrons who complete the program will be entered in a drawing on August 6th for more prizes.
The 2018 Summer Reading Challenge is part of TCPL’s year-long Reading Challenge. How many books do you want to read in 2018? Set your goal, track your books, and share with others who are taking the challenge. You'll be eligible for periodic raffles and a grand prize drawings!
- June 23, 2018: Adult Summer Reading Program opens. Register and start earning points at tcpl.ny03.readsquared.com.
- June 23-June 30: Patrons who register in June are eligible for a prize drawing for a pair of passes to a 2018 Summer Mainstage event at the Hangar Theatre.
- Wednesday, July 11th, 6:00 PM: Film screening of the hit musical, LA LA Land (BorgWarner Room)
- Wednesday, July 25th, 10 AM – 12 PM: MicroLit + Music Mashup Writing workshop (Preregistration required. Contact Joyce, email@example.com)
- Thursday, August 2nd, 6:30–7:30 PM: Summer Book Club discussion of Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel. Contact Joyce to reserve a copy (limited copies available.)
- Monday, August 6th, 6:30-7:30 PM: Summer Ice Cream Party for patrons who have completed the Adult Summer Reading program.
More online book reviews, recommendations and discussions from previous 2018 mini-challenges can be found on our Goodreads Group, TCPL 2018 Reading Challenge Group.
How many books do you want to read in 2018? Set your goal, track your books, and share with others who are taking the challenge. The year-long Reading Challenge runs January 1 through December 15, 2018. Let us know what you're reading!
Contact Joyce for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 May Mystery Mini-Challenge
Congratulations to Kimberly R-J – winner of 3 passes to Escape Ithaca worth $60.00! Thanks for participating!
Thank you to all our prize donors, who have supported the 2018 Adult Reading Challenge January through May 2018. Summer donors will be found at tcpl.ny03.readsquared.com/ .